Let me tell you a few things
Hi, I am Nwachukwu chibuike, an avid learner, programmer, web developer and enterpreneur. I love doing great work with my pc and always love to bring in organisation and uniqueness to every project.
Senior Software Engineer (March 2019 - October 2020)
* Played an active role in a team in improving an ATM Geo location application used by administrators and customers of Union Bank of Nigeria. My role included upgrading the restful apis for mobile developers using Laravel, and improved admin user interface using Laravel, Jquery, Html and Css.
* Part of a team setup to develop the Nigeria Army Finance Corps official website used by administrators and staffs of the Nigerian Army. My role included developing the restful APIs for mobile developers and front end developers using Laravel, developing the website and admin portal interface using Vuejs and Vuex, Html and Css.
* Maintained Tangerine Learning Management System by updating its features, building new modules into the application and also provided technical support at client’s sites (Including Union Bank, First Bank,Bank of Industry and WEMA Bank).
* Designed an architecture for the successful migration of clients data of over 5,000 users to a new environment and upgrading of their SaaS application with little to no downtime for multiple banks.
Genesys Tech Hub
Software Developer Intern (July 2017 - December 2017)
* Responsible for working with graphics and business teams to bring companies ideas to live.
* Created normalized database models and structures for my team during development of products.
* Collaborated with Developer Lead to identify areas in need of improvement and ensured quality in products developed.
* Reviewed products and updates to ensure adherence to company quality standards.
Back End Developer (March 2015 - December 2018)
* I built responsive front end interface for the companies school manager platform.
* I developed Cordova (Phonegap) applications to integrate with companies existing API.
* I built a major part of the school manager application.
* Integrated WordPress with the application.
* I designed and built a desktop application in ElectronJs for inventory keeping to help staffs add,sell, generate reports on items.All can say is the team at Cincatech was really great!
Hi, Here is a description of the skills I have been able to learn so far in my career.